Thursday, December 2, 2010

Misc. China

On Thanksgiving Day Brycen had school, but Les had taken off work. So we put B on the bus and went and had a breakfast date at this cute little coffee house and then went exploring. We decided to take this little entrance into our complex and I am so glad we did. As you can see from the pictures there were all these mysterious rock caves and walls. After navigating our way up and down through these caves we came upon some cool architecture and a waterfall. You can see this waterfall from our dining room window, but I never knew how to get to it. It is so funny to have all this beauty and then look up and see your 56 story high rise looking down at you. I guess that is real city living.

Most mornings as you walk along the streets it is not uncommon to see people exercising and doing some form of tai chi or yoga. It is really cool and I would love to jump in and join them.


No comments: