I think this picture says it all. For those of you that know me, know that I have to have cereal in my pantry at all times. A box (very small box) of Lucky Charms here is almost $10. I love cereal, but even I can't fathom spending that.
I am not picky on the cereal I eat so here are my latest finds:
THIS made my day today:)
And for whoever we visit first when we come home, I want a bowl of Lucky Charms and a glass of Dr. Pepper. Thanks!!
2 comments:
When you come home bring an extra bag (empty) to fill up and tae bck with you full of cereal and poptarts! I will gladly serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of cereal if you would just come back! ~Kori
Tell Betsy to smuggle some Lucky Charms onto the plane when she comes over when your baby is born.
Post a Comment