Thursday, December 16, 2010

Class Christmas Party

Yesterday was Brycen's Christmas party at his school. It was jammie day, and the kids looked so comfortable. All the moms were invited to join in and help out. I was glad to go because Brycen keeps coming home and mentioning different kids, so it was nice to put some faces to these names.
It is amazing to me how the demeanour of a child can change so quickly when his mom enters the room. He was singing when I walked in and then totally clammed up. This is what he was like when I was around (don't you love the Christmas cheer on his face):



and when I was not around:

this is his classroom. I think one of the things that drew us to this school was the size of his room. There are lots of little areas where they can do crafts, have music and play. I have new respect for his 2 teachers and 2 ayi's. There are close to 20 kids in his class and they are all younger than 3.

No comments: