Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sun Valley


I think my favorite part of most summers is the trip to our condo in Sun Valley, ID.  It is truly a vacation resort for those that love to take in adventure and nature or just relax by the pool.  I have grown up coming here, summer or winter, and am always relaxed and have a great time. I now love sharing what I love about Sun Valley with my husband and kids.  This summer was no exception (except that Les wasn't with us).  We enjoyed days filled with hiking, paddle boats, walks and sunning poolside.  This was the first year I have taken Brycen on a hike.   He did a great job with minimal complaining but it was Saria who had the best seat in the house, in a pack on my dad's back (which he felt for quite a few days later).



 
nothing beats paddleboating with Dollar Mountin as your backdrop


watching the paragliders


No comments: