My friends and I found this awesome antiques warehouse some time back. Call it what you want...antique market, pickers paradise...most of it is probably mass produced, antique looking junk. We love it! I took the below pictures a few months ago when my friends and I were on an excursion there.
The place is dark, VERY dusty with narrow aisles and somewhat creepy. Yesterday Les took the day off for his birthday (Happy Happy Birthday babes) and I decided this would be a good time to take him to some of the places that I like to visit. A horrible rainstorm hit as we were on our way there. When we pulled up there was close to 1 1/2 inches of water right outside the door. I decided to jump out of the car and see if the inside was dry enough for us to go in. Talk about creepy. The roof is made of tin and where there is no roof it is meekly covered with tarp. When the thunder clapped it banged loudly off the tin roof and when the lightning struck it illuminated through each tiny crevice of the walls and ceiling. I walked around for a few minutes but once I saw all the buddah heads and creepy Chuckie like dolls peering out at me I high tailed it out of there. I will save Les the trip until it is nice and sunny outside:)
No comments:
Post a Comment