It has been a rare site lately to see beautiful sunshiney days, blue skies and buildings as far as the eye can see. But today we have all 3! I love this view. It is for this view that makes living on the 55th floor a little less scary. We have an incredible view of the Shanghai World Financial Tower, home of the worlds highest observatory and behind that to the left a little is the Oriental Pearl Tower. I find it very funny that the Pearl Tower is a TV tower, but we only get 5 english speaking stations. Go figure.
I have been trying to keep track of some of the funny things Brycen says lately:
"when are we going to our regular house"...house in Ohio
"this is our new house"...apt. in Shanghai
"we live WAY high up"
"dinners here"...he says this everytime our doorbell rings. There is a dinner delivery service here and obviously we use it WAY too much:)
"where is Shanghai"...he says this when it is really foggy and you can't even see your hand in front of you. It's funny when he says it, but scary when you look out the window from this high up (think being in the clouds in an airplane)
The other day he didn't want to take a nap and he called mommy, mommy for 1 1/2 hours straight. At one point I heard him say "mommy when I call your name your supposed to say 'yes Brycen here I come' "...yeah right.
3 comments:
Aww!! I sure miss that little guy! I am glad he still knows where his HOME is!!!! Can't wait to see you in June!!!!
Oh my gosh... I am cracking up at "yes Brycen, here I come." Hard to resist going to get him, right? Tonight after putting Ricky to bed he, of course is up and calling for me. Without letting him speak I started in with, "Ricky, get back in bed and go to sleep now!" His response was, "I just have to tell you one little thing, you didn't give me a great big hug." Man, they know how to work us!
I'm so glad you write this stuff down. What a great kid!
Post a Comment