As I mentioned in the previous post we have been very busy. Our lives are about to get even busier...we are expecting our second baby in January!! We are all very excited and can't wait for Brycen to have a sibling.
Yay!! That is sooo exciting...I cant wait to hear all the updates! As you may have realized I have not updated my blog in FOREVER. I have been doing facebook and just cant seem to find the time (or energy) to do it all. ALSO - I am pregnant as well! Expecting a baby boy (Parker) on September 9th....so I am almost there :) Glad to see ya'll are doing well! Kim
PS. Brycen just keeps getting cuter - he is such a ham!
4 comments:
Yay!!!
exciting! it's the best gift you can give Brycen. so happy for you!
I have been awaiting this news :) So, so, so very happy for you! Congratulations.
Yay!! That is sooo exciting...I cant wait to hear all the updates! As you may have realized I have not updated my blog in FOREVER. I have been doing facebook and just cant seem to find the time (or energy) to do it all. ALSO - I am pregnant as well! Expecting a baby boy (Parker) on September 9th....so I am almost there :) Glad to see ya'll are doing well!
Kim
PS. Brycen just keeps getting cuter - he is such a ham!
Post a Comment