We had such a wonderful, relaxed Easter Sunday. We started on Saturday night by coloring eggs. Earlier I had told Brycen that we were going to "dye" eggs, so that night he said "Mom, when are we going to dead the eggs"...too funny. If you have any doubt that we did indeed color eggs just look at the evidence on his fingers. We even got creative and made cool dinosaur eggs although I don't have any good pictures of those.
On Sunday we got together with about 20 other families to do an egg hunt and brunch. I was a little nervous about how a reservation for 80 people was going to turn out, but it was sooo much fun. The hotel where the brunch was held had a huge grassy area with some play things and was just the thing to help burn off the energy from all the candy. We are really thankful to have such great friends over here to spend the holildays with.
| and their off... Brycen and his friend Brady |
| my little love |
I have to tell you about the other funny thing Brycen said on Easter. I have been trying to teach him the meaning of Easter (besides all the candy and eggs). So I bought him a book that tells how Jeasus died for us and then on the 3rd day he rose again. We were talking to Les's parents on Skype when I said tell them about Easter. His reply "Jesus died so he won't be here today"
No comments:
Post a Comment