Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas


We had such a good Christmas this year.  We started out by going to an English speaking church service.  We were going to enjoy a nice dinner out after church but the kids weren't behaving very well so we just came home and ordered McDonalds.  Santa and I had a great time putting out the presents and setting up the tent (ha ha...I never knew until that moment that Les had never been camping). 
I was sooo excited for the kids to see what Santa brought that I hardly slept that night.  The kids were sooo fun the next day.  I loved seeing the excitement in their eyes at all the fun stuff they got.   We met some friends for brunch at a nice hotel here and was surprised when "skinny Chinese" Santa showed up.  It was classic! 







Santa not enjoying my humor at his mad tent skills:)




Lovin' the white chocolate covered fruit.


Scared to death of Santa. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

Merry Christmas. Your family is beautiful and it looks like it was an awesome day. The skinny Santa is hilarious and I love that you got a picture of Saria crying on his lap.... you love that one years from now.