My parents just left after 3 weeks in China. Their trip started out in Shanghai, with this being my dad's first time here and my mom's second. The weather could not have been better. We did a lot of sightseeing, eating yummy dinners and just hanging out with the kids.
 |
| My dad doing story time to Brycen's class |
 |
| can you say "twins" |
Halfway through my parents visit they left for Beijing and Xian. I think they were even more exhaused on their tour than they were hanging out with 2 rugrats all day:)
 |
| Parents in Beijing |
We had a great Halloween. Between the school carnival and all the different compounds we could have trick or treated for 5 days straight. I decided it was probably better to limit it to his carnival at school and one night of trick or treating with friends. We had a blast!
 |
| Spiderman |
 |
| Ladybug |
 |
| Carving pumpkins with Papa |
 |
| tuckered out (both of 'em) |
I think my parents had a great time...didn't get too bored and really enjoyed seeing our life in Shanghai. Thanks again mom and dad for allowing Les and I to get away for a few days and as always thanks for all your help with the kiddos!
2 comments:
I LOVE your parents! They are amazing people! I am so glad that they were able to come and be apart of the Halloween celebrations and see some of China. Lots of love, Mel
So glad to see that you and the family are doing well, Love the pics of your dad in story time, and sleeping with saria! Can't wait for you to come home though!
Post a Comment