Monday, January 3, 2011

hmmm

So as I was logging back into my blog to look at something it occured to me that the name "Thompson Trio" would only be appropriate for a few more days. I am really stuck on what to change it to. I would love any suggestions!

3 comments:

Heather Bird said...

This may be lame but the "Thompson Tetrad" The meaning of Tetrad is "four" and the official definition is "the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one." I had to google to find a "four" word that started with "t" and I think that it is the only one. Good luck, I am sure you'll come up with something creative.

Emily Barrett said...

What about "Team Thompson" or "Troop Thompson"... Or if you drop the double T...."Thompson Quartet" sounds cute! : ) Good luck!

Kori said...

What abot the Thompson Troupe?