Monday, January 3, 2011

Almost there

(38 weeks)


Today is Monday and on Friday morning (hopefully not earlier) we will have a new baby girl joining our family. I am as excited as I am nervous. The Dr. keeps stressing that this will not be a small baby. For the most part I have been feeling pretty good, other than swollen ankles and growing pains it has not been bad. Brycen says he is excited for the new baby but I really don't think he knows what he is in for. Today was the first day where he was mad at me for something and said "I don't want the new baby to come"...oh honey if only you knew:)
I love this picture because for once my butt looks small and somewhat flat...

6 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

good luck katherine!!

Ned and Melanie said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You looks Awesome! You butt is always small. Good luck and make sure that we see pictures soon! Is Betsy on her way over there then?

Jessica said...

You look so great! I can't wait to see pictures of this little beauty!

Heather Bird said...

Katherine, this is a beautiful picture but you look beautiful all of the time! I noticed your belly in a Christmas picture of you on FB. You look amazing. I can't wait to hear the news and see some pictures of the new one. It is an adjustment for sure, but I am sure Brycen will do fine. Love to you all.

BB said...

You look great. Your face is glowing. I will see you in a couple of days:)

Courtney said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl!!! I am sure Brycen will have those moments again saying "Take her back" but it will be funny later on :) Hope you all are well and wish we could talk more!!!