His morning starts really early because the bus comes to get him at 7:15am, so he can be to school by 8. He is only doing 1/2 day and is home by 12:10pm. I think the thing that has made this transition so easy is the fact that he gets to ride the "school bus", which is nothing more than a blue airport hotel like van. I love that he comes home singing songs, counting his fingers and talking about playing outside. I really struggled with the fact that I was sending my baby on a bus every morning to school 5 days a week, but I think in the end it was a good decision for both of us. The other great thing is that they told me to only send him in his "big boy undies" and they would work on the potty training. I am not so sure it is really working out, but I am willing to try anything:)
3 comments:
What a big boy!!! I am sort of thinking that with the time change he may be at school now? Maybe not. It's 4:04AM and I'm awake with Zoey and I'm not really willing to figure it out exactly. Way to go Brycen!!
Trying again, lets us know if you get either of these comments.
I lived reading yiour blog. This is another way to keep in touch. Dad and I are so proud of you, Les and Brycen. I hope this experience is one you will treeasure forever. My love to the 4 of you.
Love Mom
I am so excited that you were able to get blog working. I also enjoy rec'ing updates and pictures! I am sure as time rolls on, you, Les and Brycen will make yourselves more at home. I can't wait to see another little person in the near future blog pictures! You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers!
Love, Momma Thompson
Post a Comment