Spring in our yard is such a beautiful time of year. We have tons of beautiful tulips and lots of other colorful plants that I don't know the name of. The other great thing about spring is going to the park. We were so lucky to have great weather last week, so my friend Risa decided to have a music day at the park. The weather couldn't have been better. The kids had so much fun singing songs, listening to the guitar and playing in the parachute. Thanks Risa!
Brycen has been in gymnastics for a while now and just loves it. It is not uncommon to randomly see him hanging from our island or trying to walk on the footboard of our bed, like it's a balance beam. Apparently he has found a new pose and this is how I found him when I came into the bedroom the other morning.
2 comments:
That is soooo cute! Quite the little gymnast!
I love the tulips and flowers in your yard! I really LOVE the gymnastics pose! Cute, cute, cute boy!
Post a Comment