Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Jammies


I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Halloween. Time has flown by with all the holiday festivities and now we are only 1 week away from Christmas!!
Thanksgiving was spent in Indiana with Les's family. Once again it was a very fun time with lots and lots of food and family. Brycen ended of staying with his grand-parents for the full week after Thanksgiving, Les was in Europe that week and I was home by myself...total bliss!! I can't believe how well rested I was and how much I got accomplished! By the end of the week I was ready to have my boys back.
We are almost ready for Christmas at our house. There is no snow on the ground yet, but we are keeping our fingers crossed for a white Christmas! We will be staying in Ohio for the holidays this year and then everyone will be here to visit after the New Year!
Happy Holidays everyone!!

1 comment:

Ned and Melanie said...

I was wondering if you were coming West for the holidays. I'm glad that you are enjoying your holiday season. I hope you get a white Christmas! Lots of love!