



The past couple of weeks have been filled with lots of visits from family. Linda, Paul, Ammie and Tierra came to spend the New Years weekend with us. We had a lot of relaxing fun and we also celebrated Tierra's 12th birthday!! I am still trying to get all the cookies and candy out of our house, and without throwing it out I can't think of many other options other than eating it :)
My parents came to visit the following week and they had so much fun with Brycen (they said that was their main reason for visiting...gee thanks!!) It was pretty cold here and we got quite a bit of snow (not compared to Utah as my dad pointed out), but we were able to venture out a little bit. I was able to take my mom to meet my friends at the Mothers Center and then we all went to music group. They love how involved I have gotten, and I see now how important it is for Brycen as well.
1 comment:
Glad to hear all went well with Brycen. I can't believe how big he's getting! So, does it mean you won't be coming to Utah any time soon since your parents made the journey to see you? Let me know...miss ya!
Post a Comment