
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Oh what a night...
Last night was definitely one of those nights. It is starting to get really cold here, so I turned the fireplace on to warm up. Brycen started crawling towards it and I diverted his attention. I had not turned around for 2 seconds and he was putting his hand on the hot glass. I ran it under cold water, but he would not quit crying, so I decided to call the pediatrician. I took him in and they put some creme on him and bandaged him up. While they were working on him, I starting getting light-headed and sweating really bad. So there Brycen was crying while the nurse is holding him and I am sitting in the chair with my head between my knees. We left the Dr.'s office and headed for Rite-Aid to fill his prescription. They had just called me up to check me out when again, I started feeling weak and light-headed. I sat down and started throwing up. I was so embarrassed. There was this nice lady there who watched Brycen for me while I went to the bathroom. I guess I must have the flu, because I was sick all night and Brycen woke up this a.m throwing up and the whole works!! So fun....oh yeah and did I mention that Les is out of town :) From the looks of the pic below, the hand is fine, but my "mom competency" is bruised.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear, poor thing. He looks like he is recovering quickly! Don't beat yourself up, accidents happen and kids bounce back so quickly. Ricky had a broken collar bone for 2 days before I took him in and realized.
Post a Comment