Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween




Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Brycen was a lion and he looked so cute in his costume that I just wanted to eat him up!! We had a Halloween party at Mothers Center on Thursday, and Brycen was so intrigued by the other kids all dressed up, that he just kept staring at them. Last night we went over to our friends the Hoskins for some chili and beer bread, then came home and handed out candy to the millions of little kids in our neighborhood. Fun times...
If you look closely you can see Brycens two teeth in the top pic.

4 comments:

Kim said...

How adorable! Looks like ya'll are doing well -- wont the holidays be fun this year!!

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Brycen is the most adorable lion I think I've ever seen. What a fun costume!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katherine.. he is so stinkin cute! Happy Halloween.

Whitney said...

so stinkin'cute!!!