
Brycen and I had such a fun time in Utah. We originally went out because Les was going to be out of town to China and India, and my mom was having her knee replaced. Just as Brycen and I had checked our bags, Les's trip got cancelled! NO FAIR! Well my mom was stilll having her surgery so we still flew out to keep her company, and try to keep her mind off the pain. The weather was unusually warm, so Papa rigged a swing about 15 ft. up in the trees and Brycen loved it!!! Dad, remember your not 19 anymore... My mom is recovering well, and it was good to spend some time with her. Thanks to Aunt Betsy for babysitting "soldier" while I pampered myself. This will most likely be our last trip out for a while :(

1 comment:
Cute blog!! I love your baby boy...he is adorable. I have a feeling my little Nate would enjoy playing with Brycen. I hope you are well, my friend! Love, Kijuana
Post a Comment